For a .pdf of my CV, click here.
|Mar. 2019 – Aug. 2021||PhD in Computer Science — University of Gothenburg | Chalmers, SE
Supervised by Dr Nir Piterman, working on description logics for security
|Oct. 2016 – Feb. 2019||PhD in Computer Science — University of Leicester, UK
Supervised by Dr Nir Piterman, working on formal methods for probabilistic systems. Supported by the Department of Informatics through a Graduate Teaching Assistantship.
|Sept. 2015 – Sept. 2016||MSc in Advanced Computational Methods — University of Leicester, UK
Final dissertation: “Automata-Theoretic Techniques for Probabilistic μ-Calculus”, supervised by Dr Nir Piterman.
|Oct. 2013 – July 2015||BSc in Computer Science — University of Cagliari, Italy
Thesis: “Simulation and Analysis of a Reservation Marketplace”, supervised by Dr Massimo Bartoletti.
- Cauli, C. and Piterman, N: Equivalence of μp-Calculus and p-Automata. Implementation and Application of Automata: 22nd International Conference, CIAA 2017, Proceedings (2017) Paper 1-Page Abstract Poster
Prizes and Awards
- O-Sys Best MSc Student Prize 2016 Dept. of Informatics, UoL
- Best MSc Theoretical Project Prize 2016 Dept. of Informatics, UoL
- Researcher Development Fund Award 2017 Graduate School, UoL
- Best Poster Award — 3rd Prize ACM-W UK-Inspire 2017
- Best Speaker — 1st Prize London Hopper Colloquium 2017 Abstract Slides
As Graduate Teaching Assistant, my role includes: helping during labs, surgeries, and problem classes; coursework marking; exam invigilations; and one-to-one or small groups teaching.
I am/was a GTA for the following modules:
- CO1005 — Data Structures and Development Environments,
- CO2008 — Functional Programming, Haskell,
- CO1003 — Program Design, Java,
- CO1012 — Discrete Structures,
- CO1016 — Computer Systems,
- CO7105 — Advanced C++ Programming.